up in the air


I just had to make these two last backpacks. I couldn't help myself. There's no boy that they're being made for, no special requests, just for fun. Is that wrong?



I just love being able to use up all these old khaki pants around here, now just to do more projects with them.


I'm sure I'll find some little boy to pawn these off on. Maybe I won't have to buy any boys birthday presents for a while.


Meanwhile, I do feel kind of up in the air right now. I'm really amazed/flattered by how many new followers and subscribers that joined Noodlehead recently. I love it and I'm glad that you like the same stuff I like! However, it is a bit intimidating I have to admit. Nonetheless, I'm pushing on. My to-do list is a mile long, the laundry is piling up, the tutorials in my brain are beginning to get crowded, and my husband has been missing me coming to bed on time. Other than that I can't wait to share a few things with everyone soon, including my new sewing/playroom. Wahoo!