what's better than glittery pink elephants?


We had to replace our old insulated lunch bag that I use for Emily, it was so gross.  I found this pattern from ginia18's etsy shop.  I ended up using oilcloth from fabric.com and insulated batting.   It was fun to finally make it and I'll be making another one for Natalie since she insisted she didn't like the green check lining. 


I just think it's pretty darn cute!  I did mess up on the gusset part by not reading the pattern piece (you're supposed to add an extra few inches for wiggle room) and so it made the whole lunch bag a little shorter than it's supposed to be.  It still works well and I hope it'll last a long time.  Another cute little feature is the little side pockets on each side.


pink elephant fabric was purchased at Crafty Planet and the oilcloth from fabric.com