gathered clutch - the pattern


I'm really excited to share this with everyone today. I've finished putting the final touches on my first ever pattern for sale. I couldn't be happier about everyone's responses on my gathered clutch tutorial and wanted to take it one step further by making it into a pattern.


Don't worry, I'll still be sharing lots of free tutorials, but I wanted to accomplish a few things with the pattern:
  • I wanted fellow sewists to be able to make the clutches and sell them either online or at local craft fairs or farmer's markets (of course on a home-based production scale only).
  • I wanted to share a few additions/alterations to the clutch for those of you who want to mix things up a bit and maybe don't want to figure it out on your own or don't know how to.
  • I added a few tips on sewing with zippers and how to shorten them and a few other suggestions on the pattern that I just couldn't squeeze into the original tutorial.