kidlets for the kidlets

Trying to tidy up the joint bit by bit. I've loved looking at everyone's kidlets in JCasa's flickr pool. Yes, I love all of JCasa's creations and it's been fun seeing her on Sew, Mama, Sew each month! Anyways, I had wanted to make two for the girls for their hats and mittens during the winter, but for now they'll just hold some sunglasses and maybe a pair of crocs.


| Kidlet Tutorial by JCasa Handmade |

My dad helped me out big time with the coat racks. He helped make and install them a while back and it has been so nice! Adults get the upper rack and kiddos get the lower one - perfect. No more coats dangling off of every chair in our house.


I made the blue/yellow version for Emily since she is so obsessed with kitties (probably because we don't have one). She'll crawl around like a kitty, meow like a kitty, and of course be the first to point out a kitty in a book or at the store. The kitty was actually part of a vintage hankie I picked up at an estate sale, I got lucky that time.


Also just wanted to say a special thank you to everyone who bought my first ever pattern! Your kindness and encouragement is overwhelming. And just to let you know the free tutorial is still over on my tutorials list.