guest post with Kari of Handmade Mommy

Today's guest is none other than my good bloggy friend Kari!


Please welcome Kari of Handmade Mommy.  Seriously, Kari is such a sweet and caring person.  You can just tell by the various topics on her blog.  Plus she has an awesome variety of tutorials, you know I'm a fan of her 15 minute jammy pants.  I think Kari's blog is one of the first blogs I started reading and haven't stopped since (seems like a theme for me).  She's always takes time to leave a sweet comment and a bit of encouragement. 

Take it away Kari!

Hi! I'm Kari from Handmade Mommy and I still can't believe Anna asked me to join in the fun here. When she contacted me I was totally flattered and my first thought was, "Oooo now I have an excuse to get those canisters I've been wanting for the kitchen!" But what are new canisters without quilted labels? (I'm sure you were asking the same question yourself).


I have a confession: I don't even like cooking all the time but it makes me feel like a good wife and mom and I really do like yummy food. And, let's be honest, I'm a lot more likely to cook in a kitchen filled with beautiful things to inspire me.


So I bring you a tutorial to make some beautiful things for your own kitchen (including a template for the printable fabric labels). Enjoy!


Go check out the complete Quilted Canister Labels Tutorial HERE on Handmade Mommy.