spice up your kitchen wrap up & thank you

Just a few more little things I wanted to share.  Bon voyage Spice up Your Kitchen!  I'll have a roundup later today for your list making pleasure - more kitchen tutorials I've dug up from here and there.

Anyway...

This was a fun and cute project I've been wanting to do.  Mini Kidlets! 




I just scaled them down to fit on my small coat hanger.  I figure they'll be a great spot to stash smaller things like my keys, phone, and probably a random assortment of toys.  My youngest just squealed when she saw them this morning, and said 'babies!'  How cute is that?! 

Also, here's a picture of my mostly completed kitchen.  I still have a few little touches I'd like to add, but overall I'm pretty glad I got some things accomplished!  I'm no interior designer, but I like that it feels a little more me, instead of just a blank canvas.  At the same time everything is also easily changeable (I do like to change my mind!).


I did manage to put together a little wall frame collage with some cute prints from 1canoe2 on etsy (they also coincidentally have a cute array of kitchen items as well).   Have you tried out 3M's removable picture hangers yet (ah, yes, a coupon too, niiiice)?  I love them!  Now I don't have to worry about pounding holes in my crumbly plaster walls!


Here's my last project: kitchen towels.  Just grabbed a pack from target and started sewing.  These would be a great house warming present all wrapped up with a bow. 


Thanks again everyone for stopping by and leaving such nice comments!  I love stopping by your blogs and seeing what you've been up to!  And a super huge thanks to all of the amazing guest bloggers: Crafterhours, Jess, Vanessa, Mary, Ayumi, Cally, Kari, Penny, Dana, and Care!