teacher appreciation gifts & free printable

Here's a last minute teacher appreciation gift I'm sending with my daughter to her pre-school. 


These bookmarkers were really quick to make and fun, too!  I used 1 1/8" covered buttons and these huge paper clips that I got at old navy.  It's not a new concept though, I've seen something similar on etsy or some other blog, but I can't find where at the moment (feel free to leave a message in the comments if you know of any sources).  Just 'thread' the button onto the giant paper clip, slide it to the top and hot glue in place!


I also found this cute Dr. Seuss quote and made a little dr. seuss-ish card for the bookmarkers to slide onto. 


If you're interested, you can download my PDF here and make your own!  It's set up to print two to a page.  Enjoy!  Make sure to wish all teachers in your life a big thank you, I think we all know how hard they really do work.