spice up your kitchen!

Are you ready for this?


I've been conjuring up a little plan for some kitchen fun.  I asked some of my favorite bloggers to help join in!  I was so excited when they all agreed to be a part of it.   And there's even more bloggers that I would have liked to have asked, really the list would have been a mile long.

My main goal in doing this was to give my kitchen a little life and get some projects crossed off my list, oh, and have fun in the process.

So sit back.


Relax.

Enjoy some ideas for a fun packed 10 days and get ready to Spice up your Kitchen!!!  Starting Monday, May 17th we'll have a new tutorial each day and some other great stuff along the way.

Be sure to grab a button on the sidebar over there on the right and spread the word, I'll be doing a kitchen project roundup at the end, so feel free to send some kitchen-y links my way.  While you're at it grab a Noodlehead button, too!  Fun stuff. 



Yay!